Codifi is the only paperless data solution made by archaeologists, for archaeologists. Now it's available to the public for the first time in California. Fully offline capabilities and data security mean you can go anywhere and work in sensitive settings with confidence. Go into the field knowing your paperless solution is built to work for you.
Highlights and Features:
- Record and export California DPR and PG&E monitoring forms directly from your tablet or computer.
- Instantly generate and export DPR-compliant photo logs and photo pages.
- Integrate your workflow with other trusted apps like Avenza Maps, Scanner Pro, Lightroom, Theodolite, FileMaker Go, and more.
- Export data in a wide range of format options (.xls, .csv, .kml).
- Submit complete, agency-compliant DPR forms securely from your tablet or computer.
- Seamlessly integrates with other State Editions and Codifi Custom apps so you can work anywhere.
- Encryption at Rest (EAR) ensures data security on device.
- AES-256 bit end-to-end encryption when transferring data to/from Codifi Cloud (coming later this year)
- No clouds, no subscriptions. Codifi's offline data sync and transfer system is built to standards to comply with data security requirements for military, tribes, and university legal teams.